Let the insights begin and the maintenance be automated
What This Tool Does
- Verified Data brings confidence to your Google Analytics reporting as data under the hood is constantly verified and checked for you.
- It removes the pain of data auditing and means your organisation can trust the data and therefore focus its efforts on insights and action.
- The in-depth and rigorous checks can be set to perform ad-hoc or scheduled. It is adapted to your size and needs i.e. a constantly updating website can have more regular checks.
- Allows you to verify compliance with data protection laws such as GDPR and Google’s Terms of Service.
Six Reasons To Verify Data
- Because data quality is important – to your business and for GDPR compliance.
- Data is valuable – not simply dots to your team, management board, or investors.
- The biggest headache in analytics is data noise and junk data – not in people’s ability to read data.
- So you can focus on interpreting data, spotting opportunities and driving change – not constantly worry if your data is up to the job.
- Even good setups degrade over time due to constant changes of content, technologies and staff.
- Web data is unique – collecting more of it actually magnifies errors, rather than reducing them.
Why Automation Is Needed
The way to improve your data quality is to regularly audit it, BUT it:
- Requires experience and expertise to conduct it.
- Is time consuming and laborious
- Should be performed independently to avoid bias and vested interests
- Difficult to ring-fence as many stakeholders are usually involved – internal and external (e.g. agencies).